- Height adjustable from approximately 660 – 1120 mm for normal use (service extension height 1290mm);
- Height control integrated into front edge of table top;
- High level of accessibility for wheelchairs;
- Integrated equipment basket with fold-down rack frame for ease of installation and maintenance;
- Two Industry standard 4RU rack mounting strips on swing frame and two 1RU static mounting strips;
- Counterbalance gas spring for ease of operation of loaded swing rack
- Cable management spine and distribution path to capped floor portals to enable connection to room cabling sockets (5 exit options);
- Integrated 8 way power rail with current limited soft wiring connector for user accessible power socket on table top. Optional second power rail for a total of 16 outlets.
- Integrated monitor arm support system on both sides of the table
- Accommodates a variety of table top designs and finishes; minimum table top is 1410mm x 450mm, recommended 1500mm x 750mm x 34mm
- Strong stable steel frame with slotted feet for securing to floor;
- Dual lock for security of installed equipment and ease of access during maintenance.
- Large area of ventilation for internal equipment provided by a stylist perforated folded-metal enclosure providing both cooling and security for AV/IT equipment.
- Customisable modular brushed aluminium or powder-coated insert to support user accessible equipment: e.g. Gooseneck microphone, Cable caddy, power outlets, phone, touchscreen;
- External mounting plates for radio microphone antenna;
- Mounting options for external DVD/Blu-ray players/recorders;
- Accessory trays for efficient mounting of low voltage power supplies
- Serial number for asset management
Click here to read how the University of Technology Sydney is using this Presentation Table.